Migrating to the United States under the EB-5 investor program

Thu Huyen (Hoankiem district, Hanoi city)

My son is studying in Canada about technology. He will graduate in next month. I and my husband business in the field of fashion and successful in Vietnam. However, the end of the six month in 2012, we wish to settle abroad. we have a friend in the U.S he want to take our family to live in United States because  we have no relatives in Canada

My family is wondering which country would be better, how does the procedures work and our job, our home we live in etc...
Through friends in the United States, they introduced MTON Vietnam law firm, which have a law firm partners in Canada and Hongkong, that is Mandeville.
We need your law firm supports our immigration to Canada ar United States under the investor (EB-5). So I ask a legal package for us? how does the procedures?



At the time you read above text, the effective of rule or Act may have changed. Moreover, each case have not the same. MTON advised the readers not to be arbitrarily applied in the above text. Please consult a trusted attorney or contact us at the address is listed at the bottom of this website. Thank you!